Compare iPhone models
1. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
2. The high-gloss finish of the jet black iPhone 7 is achieved through a precision, nine-step anodisation and polishing process. Its surface is equally as hard as other anodised Apple products; however, its high shine may show fine micro-abrasions with use. If you are concerned about this, we suggest you use one of the many cases available to protect your iPhone.
3. The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
5. iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X are splash, water and dust resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6. Portrait Lighting available in beta.
7. Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
8. Data charges may apply.
9. Standard Dynamic Range video content only.
10. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
11. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries and www.apple.com/uk/iphone/battery.html for more information.
12. Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
13. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2017 using pre-production iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (29W Model A1540, 61W Model A1718, 87W Model A1719). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.