Play now, pay later.
In association with Black Horse Offshore, we are proud to offer affordable monthly instalments for Mac hire purchases in store.
We can provide 0% finance over 12 or 24 months for any standalone Mac purchase over £500. Visit our stores in Jersey and Guernsey today to enquire and apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
What criteria do I need to meet for approval?
- be at least 18 years old.
- be able to provide 3 years of employment history.
- have been a resident in Jersey or Guernsey for at least 3 years* (on the same island) and will continue your residency on the island for the duration of the agreement.
- provide current and valid government-issued photographic ID (e.g. driving license or passport)
- provide a proof-of-address that is no more than three months old (e.g. utility bill or letter from your bank)
Please note that Black Horse Offshore may require additional information or documentation as part of their own checks. The full terms of agreement can be found on the personal loan form in store.
*You may still be considered for finance if you have resided on the island for less than 3 years. Approval under these circumstances may be granted by Black Horse Offshore on a case-by-case basis.
How quickly is approval granted?
In most cases, you can get an instant decision from Black Horse Offshore upon completion of the application in our store. If approval cannot be given immediately, they may need to carry out additional checks and you should get a decision within just a few hours. In rarer cases, more documentation and additional processing time may be necessary.
I’d like to know more. To whom should I speak?
You can speak to any members of our retail team for more information and advice.